This Ancient Egypt mega digital scrapbooking collection combines background papers with clip art and embellishments depicting the era. The warm browns and blues found in the papers and embellishmentsyou are sure to create some great digital layouts for your history album, lapbook, or timeline book.
The clip art in this digital kit includes several ancient Egypt symbols including: camel, alligator, sphinx, hieroglyphics and scenes from the life of Moses. Clip art, embellishments are all png files at 300 PPI for print quality. Background papers are 8.5x11 jpg files at 200 PPI for print quality.
The Ancient Egypt digital collection comes with:
19 Papers or Backgrounds
How to Use This Kit
Digital Kits are easy to work with. You need to have a photo editing software like PhotoShop Elements or Gimp to edit png and jpg files. It can be so cost efficient. You make one purchase and use the items as many times as desired. Follow these links for help getting started:
- How to Get Started in Digital; Scrapbooking
- Digital Scrapbooking Video Tutorials
- 15 Ways You NEED to Know to Become a GREAT Digital Scrapbooker (FREE ebook)
Prefer Paper Scrapbooking? Not a digital scrapper but like the designs for paper scrapping or crafts? Not a problem. The designs are so versatile, print out the items you need and voila! Save a costly trip to the scrapping store!
Digital scrappbook is super fun but a tiny intimating when you first start. I have two solutions:
- Scrap Lifting: Scraplifting is borrowing or "lifting" and idea and inspiration from another scrapbooker. I browse scrapbook galleries and find layouts I like and use them to get started. Usually my finished page looks completely different than the page but it gives me a starting point. I save my favorite finds on Pinterest (free).
- Templates: If you want to create a scrapbookpages fast and easy layered templates are the perfect solution! I have a collection of LAYERED templates I purchased or downloed free online *You can get templates for PSE and PS) Templates give you a starting point. They are great for beginner scrappers or children.You can make an entire 10 page album in a couple of hours with a good set of templates, and use them over and over, switch them around. See these posts: